The EBJH Privilege Card
Being a customer at EBJH has its own set of perks and privileges.
Indeed, our EBJH Privilege Cards will recognize your valued purchases by offering you a plethora of treats.
How does the Card work?
Terms and Conditions
1. The card is the exclusive property of East Bengal Jewellery House and must be produced on demand.
2. The card is non-transferable.
3. The signing and usage of this card is governed by the terms and conditions of EBJH.
4. Customers must always produce their privilege card in order to reap the associated benefits and privileges.
5. EBJH is not responsible for lost, stolen or intentionally damaged card but the loss should be reported to us immediately.
6. EBJH reserves the right to stop this scheme or modify or amend the rules of associated benefits with this card without prior information.
7. The discount on the privilege card of customers’ cannot be clubbed with any other special offers.
8. An additional discount of 5% is available on the making charge of gold jewellery when placing an order if your advance payment is 50% or more.
9. Accordingly, 10% discount will become 15% discount, 15% discount will become 20% discount and 20% discount will become 25% discount.
10. The customer receives a discount each time when shopping from the store.
Each and every customer who enters our store is special to us. We do not find solace in offering our customers with discounts for a few days; we seek to offer discounts worth a lifetime. So, be rest assured, for each time you shop with us, you get a guaranteed discount!
|Home||About Us||Upload Design||Priviledge Card||Contact|